IEP GoalTracker makes tracking student's progress for IEP goals and regular monitoring of students easier then ever for your school or district.
It is an online program that eliminates a lot of the paperwork normally sent to classroom teachers.
The information gathered from the teachers can provide current data to
2. develop PLAAFP's
3. develop new annual Standard's Based Goals based on student's INDIVIDUAL needs
|Goal Tracking||PLAAFP's||Simple Reports|
The IEP GoalTracker Difference
- Dramatically reduces the complexity, efforts, and compliance concerns associated with Special Education students.
- Progress entered directly from the student's classroom teacher(s) in the secure online program that can be accessed from home or school for convenience.
- Easily accessible reports for case managers, diagnosticians, LSSPs, Speech, Transition and anyone else with the appropriate privileges.
- Provides current data, Academic and Functional, for classroom and testing accommodations and/or modifications, strengths, areas of needs, and current IEP goals.
- Allows special education/case managers to build strong PLAAFP's and develop Standard's Based Goals based on INDIVIDUAL needs of each student.
- Printable PDF format and easy to read reports
- Eliminates a lot of the paperwork sent out to teachers.